Have you participated in a project of Kunstpodium T in the past? Then we would love to invite you to join the pARTy and send in a recent or old work for this exhibition! Let us know as soon as you can if you are interested and send an e-mail to email@example.com or use the form here!
Who can participate?
– Former and current ‘leerlingen’ and apprentices
– Former and current ‘meesters’ and masters
– Year masters are also invited to submit their work!
– Even if you’re not making new art at the moment, you are still welcome to join the reunion!
What are the requirements for your submitted work?
– Subject and medium are not important: the more diverse, the better!
– You can submit older work, something you have recently made or an experiment on which you are working now.
– The work can be 3D, but has to be attachable to a wall (some exceptions).
– The maximum size is approx. 30x40cm; smaller is of course also allowed!
– You can pick up your work again at the finissage on the last day of the exhibition. There is no budget for transport or material.
- Feel free to exhibit a work in our garden!
You can drop off your work on Saturdays or during our office hours, please contact us before (at firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also send it through mail; we will send it back after the finissage.
Your work will be exhibited together with the other works in the exhibition rooms of Kunstpodium T. The goal of the exhibition is to show as many artworks from participants as possible, to show our network and the impact of ten years of Kunstpodium T.
In contrast to the rest of our exhibitions, there will be no festive opening for this exhibition on Friday 14 September. The exhibition will of course be open to the public on that day. We will celebrate the end of this exhibition and our ten year anniversary season with a finissage on Sunday 14 October. You are most welcome to join us on that day!
- - verberg extra tekst